Saturday, February 17, 2007

Celebrating Belated Valentine's Day

By Alicia

As on the 14 Feb'07,we both were working and we just had supper for celebrating Valentine's Day so we had another celebration but now it's belated ones...

Haha...

We celebrating on 16 Feb'07.

Dear,today not working but I was working in the morning till 6pm.Dear and Noel came down to fetch me and we walked to Boat Quay to have a drink.While we were walking,we had our dinner first before we went to drink.

When we reached Boat Quay,we walked to a pub named "Lighthouse" and had drink.

After awhile,Dear called me out and we saw "fireworks" while Noel was inside the pub singing.

After finished watching,we went back in and joined the fun of singing.Dear sang quite a few song for me.We also sang "屋顶" together.

After which,we took Night Rider back home.Dear send me back home first then he went back home.

It was a memorable Day and I won't forget it.

No comments: