Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Our 4 mth together

11 Jun'07:

Today after my work of Full shift,I went to meet Vivo City to meet James and Vicki first.After which,dear then came down after his work to Vivo City.

We meet dear at Starbuck and then we went to take cab down to Sentosa.We built tent over at Twin Tower.

After which,we went to bath respectivity with dear around me.Hee...

12 Jun'07:

Early morning,dear and I went to beach and have a scroll down the beach...After which,we set off and went to walk walk together with Vicki and James and have our breakfast at one of their fast food restuarant.

In the afternoon,we set off Sentosa and went back to Vivo City by taking their mono rail.After that,we went to basement to have our lunch then we separate off.Dear and I took cab home while James sent Vicki home.

No comments: