Sunday, July 8, 2007

Dear Birthday

07/07/07,Saturday:

Today,Dear no working while I got to work.

In the night,we went to Tanjong Pagar one of the PUB called cloud9 with Yovonne,James and Vicki.We celebrate his b'day at the PUB. We drank Martell till quite drank.

After which,we took cab back home at around 3am as the shop closed at 3am.

We send Yovonne back home then after which,Vicki and James went back home and I stayed at Dear house.

08/08/07,Sunday:

This morning at around 7am,Andrew and Jun called mine hp and I did not answer.Andrew also called Dear and He same as me no answer.

In the end,we slept till 7.50am then woke up.After which we took cab down to EXPO for service.

After the service,we went to Airport to had our lunch with Andrew,Jun,Yilin and Lily. After which,we took bus 36 together.Andrew,Jun,Lily and Yilin dropped down at Parkway there while Dear and I contiune our journey to Plaza Sing.

We walk walk after which,Dear and I went to Swesen to eat.After which,we went to Chinatown to had foot massage with James and Vicki.Dear and James had full 1 hour body massage while Vicki and I had 1 hour leg and shoulder massage.

After which,we went to have dinner.After dinner, we went back home.

No comments: