Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Today is 14 Feb 08 which is Valentine's Day.

Today,I no work as I'm off but Dar got to work as he can't take off so I mit him in the evening.

In the afternoon,I mit Tine,Hazel,Wai Wai and Mary at ITE CLEMENTI outside the school gate. After that we went to have lunch at IMM,the Japanese Restaurant.

After which,Hazel,Mary,Wai Wai went back to school while Tine accompany me for shopping as Tine don't wana to attend class.Haha...Naughty Tine hor.

After shopping with Tine,we took bus 335 back home.

At around 5 plus in the evening,Dar called me to say that he have to work extra 1/2 hour before knock off.

At around 6pm,I went to bath after that I went to meet Dar.When I about to leave the house,I had stomach-ache then I went to washroom and will be late to meet my Dar.


Dar gave me the ROSES


In the end,I mit Dar at Jurong East Enterinment outside the Mac but I did not see him.So I called him and he said that he around there.After that,I went round the place but did not see him.


Then he called and said that he at NTUC walking over then I mit him at the traffic light.I saw him and Vicki walking over as Vicki meetin James.

Dar passed me flowers and I'm so happy cos the flower is blue in colour.3 blue roses which is very nice.

No comments: