Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Watching Movie at JP

Today is 20/02/08,Wednesday. I work till 5.15pm,suppose work till 4pm and I bring notebook down to work and in the end,I no use as I work till 5.15pm.

After which,Dar work till 5.30pm and Dar mit me at 6pm at Jurong East.

After we mit up,we took train to JP and we book our ticket for CJ7.

CJ7

Close-up of CJ7


Ticket of CJ7

We book 7.25pm and seat at P-09 and 10.Its at Hall 6.

After we book,we went opposite the Kopitam to have our dinner.We waited quite long for the seat.After which,Dar ordered Western food,Chicken Cutlet Rice while I ordered Chicken Laksa with Hum...

After we had our dinner,we took escalator down to Basement 1 the Popular to buy things.After that,we went to TS as Dar wana take the TS Card.

After taking,we went to take lift to level 3 to enter into the cinema.

The show is nice and funny.Do give a try and watch it,pals...

After watching the show,we walked to 77th street to buy things after that we walked to Long John Silver cos I wana buy drinks and clam chowder soup.

After finished buying,we walked to bus interchange to take bus 240 to Taman Jurong cos Dar wana help his sis to take things from her boss.

After that,we took bus 98 back home.I reach home around 11.30pm and Dar took bus back home.

No comments: